Published on 09 Mar 05
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this paper include:
- Section 222 Directors Penalty Notices - what to do if your client receives a notice
- the attitude of the ATO to recalcitrant debtors
- preference recoveries by a liquidator - double jeopardy for directors
- Superannuation Guarantee Charge - where does this lie in an Administration
- what your client should consider before entering into an 222ALA agreement with the ATO
- ATO Freedom of Information demands - a useful tool for liquidators
- issues for accountants to consider when advising clients on matters of insolvency.
Andrew is a Partner of PPB with in excess of 14 years experience gained in both specialist corporate recovery practices and an international 'big 4' accounting firm. He has significant experience in receivership appointments; liquidation appointments; voluntary administration appointments; corporate investigation and reporting on company failures; large scale litigation involving the recovery of assets and money; members voluntary liquidations; and financial statement analysis, modelling and interpretation. Current at 09 February 2005
Timothy Clifton FTI
Tim is a Partner at Clifton Hall. Tim has specific experience in all forms of corporate insolvency, including voluntary administrations, receiverships and court liquidations. He has specific experience in litigation support and the preparation and analysis of economic loss reports and detailed loss schedules. Current at 30 October 2013
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Tim CLIFTON.
Further details about this event: