Published on 09 Mar 05
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this paper include:
- Section 222 Directors Penalty Notices - what to do if your client receives a notice
- the attitude of the ATO to recalcitrant debtors
- preference recoveries by a liquidator - double jeopardy for directors
- Superannuation Guarantee Charge - where does this lie in an Administration
- what your client should consider before entering into an 222ALA agreement with the ATO
- ATO Freedom of Information demands - a useful tool for liquidators
- issues for accountants to consider when advising clients on matters of insolvency.
Current at 11 August 2009
Current at 24 June 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Tim CLIFTON.