Published on 30 Jul 03
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This seminar paper covers the following topics:
- what a tax sharing agreement is
- what you need
- current practical considerations
- the difference between a tax sharing agreement and a tax funding arrangement
- some hidden traps to watch out for
- a case study on tax sharing agreements.
Matt Hayes FTIA has been a KPMG Tax Partner for 21 years. During this period he has been seconded to a major publicly listed company to act as their in-house Tax Counsel for two years. Matt’s current role in KPMG’s Australian Tax Centre includes acting as a national and international contact point for Australia’s Business Tax Reform changes including the taxation reforms for financial arrangements. Matt is a member of the Taxation Institute’s Corporate Subcommittee
Current at 28 May 2008 Current at 26 June 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Matt HAYES.
Jane Ann GRAY
Current at 19 November 2004