Published on 30 Jul 03
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This seminar paper covers the following topics:
- what a tax sharing agreement is
- what you need
- current practical considerations
- the difference between a tax sharing agreement and a tax funding arrangement
- some hidden traps to watch out for
- a case study on tax sharing agreements.
Jane Ann GRAY
Matthew Hayes CTA
Matt has been a KPMG Tax Partner in the Australian firm for 23 years. Matt's current role in KPMG's Australian Taxation Centre includes consultation with Government, Treasury and Taxation Authorities on legislative and administrative matters. Matt has been the income tax partner on Australian and international corporate clients and was seconded to a major publicly listed company, acting as their in-house tax counsel for 2 years.
Current at 18 May 2010
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Matt HAYES.
Further details about this event: