Published on 16 Sep 08
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- overview of topics to address when your client either wants to sell or buy a business
- checklist of issues to consider with the legal advisers
- summary of the small business CGT concessions to a business or share sale
- what changes when you are acting for the vendor as compared with the purchaser?
- how to guide your client through the process so they know what to expect.
Current at 26 May 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Andrew SINCLAIR.