Published on 29 Jul 09
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- details of the current law and proposed changes to the law
- the impact of these changes on the tax payable by the employee
- the implications for claiming Foreign Tax Credits
- residency issues for employees (including the impact from ceasing to be an Australian tax resident)
- the relevance of Double Tax Agreements
- other tax and transfer issues for employees.
Current at 18 September 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Belinda WRIGHT.
Current at 15 September 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Kristy WHITNELL.