Published on 11 Nov 14
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- categories of claims against estates
- category 1 claims and caveats
- who can lodge a caveat?
- revocation of grant of representation
- testamentary undue influence
- category 2 claims introduction
- current law
- new law
- role of representatives in relation to potential Part IV claims
- what assets are in dispute?
Current at 26 November 2014
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Tom McMahon.
Current at 09 May 2012
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Emma WOOLLEY.