Published on 23 Jul 08
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- when may a testamentary trust be established?
- how to ensure that the right person gets the benefit of an asset
- differentiating between an executor and a trustee of a testamentary trust
- controlling testamentary trusts through multiple generations
- rights and obligations of trustees of testamentary trusts
- rights of aggrieved beneficiaries of a testamentary trust.
Current at 16 May 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Denis BARLIN.