Published on 23 Jul 08
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- when may a testamentary trust be established?
- how to ensure that the right person gets the benefit of an asset
- differentiating between an executor and a trustee of a testamentary trust
- controlling testamentary trusts through multiple generations
- rights and obligations of trustees of testamentary trusts
- rights of aggrieved beneficiaries of a testamentary trust.
Denis is a Barrister at 13 Wentworth Selborne Chambers. He advises on taxes generally (both federal and state taxes), superannuation, equity and trusts, as well as asset protection. Denis also conducts disputes as an advocate in both state and federal tribunals and courts.
- Current at
30 August 2017