Published on 16 Jun 05
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- upfront costs (accountants and lawyers)
- capital raising costs (underwriters)
- presentation to cornerstone investors
- senior management issues - contracts and share plans
- direct listing versus backdoor listing
- the Stock Exchange of Newcastle.
This paper was also presented at the 'Public Listing' seminar held in Perth on 2 September 2005.
John is a corporate adviser with Cummings Flavel McCormack. He is a Chartered Accountant with over 30 years experience in public practice. He specialises in corporate advisory services and has extensive experience as an advisor to emerging companies in the development of their business potential. He is a Director of three companies and a secretary of two companies listed on the ASX.
Current at 18 May 2005