Published on 29 Jul 10
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- why the Henry Review on states?
- state tax reform in Henry
- what role for state in the Australian Federation?
- what state tax reforms are missing from the Henry Review recommendations?
- the way forward on state tax reform strategies post Henry
- what does this mean for the tax administration?
- what does this mean for the tax practitioner?
Neil A WARREN
Neil is Associate Professor of Economics and Head of School, Australian School of Taxation (Atax) in the Faculty of Law at the University of New South Wales. He is also Research Director of the Australian Tax Research Foundation and an advisor to the Business Coalition for Tax Reform.
Current at 26 July 2006 Current at 23 August 2010
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Neil A WARREN.