Published on 24 Oct 03
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This seminar paper covers the following issues:
- the need to reform the succession laws in WA
- how to bring WA Succession laws up to best State Practice?
- how a Court will interpret your client's Will and/or Trust
- keeping some control v. avoiding a successful claim
- some factors to consider when drafting wills, trusts and testamentary trusts.
John is a Barrister, Francis Burt Chambers in Perth.
Current at 19 September 2003
- Current at
19 November 2004