Published on 24 Oct 03
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This seminar paper covers the following issues:
- the need to reform the succession laws in WA
- how to bring WA Succession laws up to best State Practice?
- how a Court will interpret your client's Will and/or Trust
- keeping some control v. avoiding a successful claim
- some factors to consider when drafting wills, trusts and testamentary trusts.
John is a Barrister, Francis Burt Chambers in Perth.
The Tax Institute is a Recognised Tax Agent Association (RTAA) under the Tax Agent Services Regulations 2009.
All materials provided on this site are protected by copyright and are owned by or licensed to TTI.
Except as expressly permitted by TTI or the copyright owner, any person or company who uses this site must not use, reproduce, redistribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise transfer, or commercially exploit, the materials or any information, software or other content, in whole or in part, which is available through this site.