Published on 14 May 08
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- calculation of exempt pension income
- pension asset segregation options
- benefits & disadvantages
- segregation strategies
- proportioning rules for SMSFs
- what is a superannuation interest
- strategies to get the best tax result.
Craig has been a senior member of the FirstTech team since 1999 and has over 12 years experience in the financial services industry. Besides representing Colonial First State at a range of industry and regulatory forums, Craig is actively involved in both course development and presenting for Kaplan and is a SPAA specialist adviser.
Current at 14 May 2008 Current at 18 June 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Craig DAY.