Published on 02 May 03
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This seminar paper looks at some of the more interesting and difficult issues of estate planning, ie. getting it right for wealthy and/or demanding clients. Topics discussed include:
- dealing with 'entity tax' yet having the advantages
of testamentary trusts
- how the estate should work (morphing estates or bequests
- reducing the chances of the deceased's wishes being
- impact of changes to the law, real or proposed
- integrating superannuation fund and trust assets
into the plan.
Ronald Doig FTI
Ron practices in superannuation, taxation and related areas such as estate planning and business and asset structuring. Advice is given to a wide range of clients including the accounting profession and other consultants to the business community, and the financial services industry. Ron is a director of the West Perth firm Munro Doig. Current at 01 March 2015
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Ron DOIG.
Further details about this event: