Published on 28 Oct 14
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- estate planning objectives
- estate planning for trusts
- estate planning and family businesses
- disputes between trustees and beneficiaries
- family provision applications
- revenue implications of court orders.
Scott is a solicitor in McCullough Robertson's Succession Law/Personal Client group. Scott specialises in estate litigation, estate administration and estate planning. Scott also holds degrees in commerce and economics and has many years experience in the banking sector working with financial planners.
Current at 9 July 2004 Current at 19 November 2004
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Scott WHITLA.