Published on 29 Oct 09
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- background and implications of PSLA 2009/7 and PSLA 2005/1 (GA) for discretionary trusts
- practical approaches to dealing with discrepancies between trust income and tax net income under PSLA 2009/7
- is streaming still possible?
- when are amended assessments required?
- unpaid present entitlements - can they ever be treated as loans?
Current at 10 November 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Andrea MELILLO.