Published on 28 Sep 05
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Matters covered in this workshop include:
- why FTEs are required
- the relevance of the trust type
- family trusts - satisfying the pattern of distributions test
- the income injection test
- strategies for approaching FTE issues
- making a retrospective election
- trust cloning / splitting strategies.
Mark is a Tax Principal in Crowe Horwath, with over 19 years' experience in providing tax advice to clients on both income tax and indirect tax issues. Mark primarily works with SME clients in the property, retail, and education sectors, assisting them on all aspects of their business operations.
- Current at
18 July 2013