Published on 17 Nov 11
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- operation Wickenby offshore voluntary disclosure initiative
- taxation fraud
- commonwealth fraud control guidlines
- importance of objectivity
- administrative penalties
- departure prohibition orders
- code of settlement practice
- other practical issues
- professional indemnity insurance
- conspiracy to defraud and imposition - Sentences.
Robert Sceales, CTA is the Senior Partner of Sceales Lawyers. He commenced practice as a lawyer in 1971, in South Africa. He moved to Perth in 1986, and practised with a large law firm until establishing Sceales & Company in 1994. He has extensive experience in all areas in which the firm advises, particularly in relation to all Commonwealth and State taxation matters.
- Current at
28 September 2017