Published on 25 Oct 12
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This workshop covers:
- when does the dispute process commence?
- selection of taxpayers to audit – the tax risk differentiation framework and desirability of tax risk governance processes
- Commissioner’s information gathering powers including LPP and accountants’ concession.
- strategic approaches to managing a tax dispute
- critical aspects of a tax dispute
- issues impacting on settlements and alternative dispute resolution
- when to go to the Tribunal versus Court.
Current at 17 June 2009
Chris is the partner in charge of the financial services tax practice at PricewaterhouseCoopers and specialises in taxation issues impacting banks and other financial institutions. Chris has a key role within PwC on TOFA implementation and is interested in the practical and commercial implications for taxpayers of transitioning to the TOFA regime.
Current at 6 November 2008 Current at 09 March 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Chris KINSELLA.
Further details about this event: