Published on 18 Jun 03
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following topics:
- new developments for 2003 - legislation, consolidation, general value shifting, simplified imputation system, retention of company grouping rules, CGT rollover relief, important changes to superannuation deductions, rulings, TDs, cases
- what's new in the 2003 Business Tax Returns & accompanying schedules
- preparation of the 2003 Business Tax Returns & accompanying schedules
- helpful hints for preparing the 2003 Business Tax Returns & accompanying schedules and common errors made in the 2002 income tax returns & accompanying schedules
- Commissioner's hot spots for 2003
- tax planning opportunities for businesses.
An abridged version of this presentation was given by Chris Wookey at the A Practical Guide: Preparation of the 2003 Tax Return seminar in Melbourne on 31 July 2003. Click here to view that presentation.
Further details about this event: