Published on 28 Jul 05
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This presentation is an annual review of significant state and territory tax cases over the last 12 months including:
- Chief Commissioner of State Revenue v Dick Smith Electronics Holdings Pty Ltd 2005 ATC 4052
- Commissioner of State Revenue (SA) v Roy Morgan Research Centre Pty Ltd 2004 ATC 4933
- Sportscorp Australia Pty Ltd v Chief Commissioner of State Revenue (NSW) 2004 ATC 5044
- McDonalds Australia Holdings Pty Ltd v Commissioner of State Revenue (Qd) 2004 ATC 4970
- Forstaff Pty Ltd v Chief Commissioner of State Revenue (NSW) 2004 ATC 4758.
Judge Kiernan Dorney QC
Kiernan Dorney, Q.C. FTIA Areas of Specialty include
Appellate (all jurisdictions); Stamp Duties/Revenue; Trade
Practices; Corporations; Body Corporate & Community
Management; Consumer Credit; Personal Injuries and
Professional Negligence; Wills, Probate and Family Provision.
Sometime presenter, lecturer and teacher: Australian Advocacy
Institute, Bar Practice Course (QUT), CLE (Qld Law Society),
CPD (Qld Bar Association), Lexis/Nexis. Taxation Institute of
Australia, IBC Conferences Member, Queensland Advocacy Inc.
and Queensland Medico-Legal Society.
Current at 11 December 2007
Further details about this event: