Published on 18 Jul 03
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following topics:
- the aspects of tax consolidation that have an accounting impact
- when do UIG 39 or 52 apply?
- the key requirements of UIG 39 and 52
- the key differences between the 1989 and 1999 version of AASB
- what auditors need from tax advisors to sign off on deferred tax balances.
Kris is a partner in KPMG's Department of Professional Practice. She is KPMG's alternate member of the Urgent Issues Group and specialises in the interpretation and analysis of Australian and International Accounting Standards and UIG Abstracts. She has been involved in the UIG's sub-committee on tax consolidation.
Current at 18 June 2003
- Current at
19 November 2004