Published on 27 Nov 03
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this powerpoint presentation include:
- Impact in M & A transactions
- Are you buying additional undisclosed liabilities?
- Is it beneficial to clean up a company group before sale?
- Impact of Consolidations Regime on the sale contract
- Is loss trafficking likely to be a phoenix?
- Likely impact of Part IVA
Tony is a Partner in the Ernst & Young National Tax Group and has been involved with tax consolidation since
its creation emerging from the Ralph RBT. Tony was a member of the Tax Consolidation Joint Design team of Treasury, ATO
and professionals, and remains a member of the NTLG Consolidation Subcommittee and various working groups dealing with
consolidation practice, emerging law and ATO compliance initiatives for consolidating groups. Tony is a member of the ICAA
National Tax Technical Committee and chairs it’s Consolidation Working Group.
Current at 9 February 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Tony STOLAREK.
Further details about this event: