Published on 22 Mar 01
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
Topics covered in this powerpoint presentation include:
- The financial impact of the alienation of income from personal services
- Individual and personal services entities
- Limitation of deductions relating to personal services income
- Exemptions eg. PPS taxpayers
- Collection: alienated personal services payments
- Does Part IVA apply? Looking at alternative structures.
Peter Moltoni FTIA is a director of M Squared & Associates Pty Ltd, and is the immediate past President of the Taxation Institute of Australia. Peter has over 20 years experience in the business and taxation field. Peter’s clients are predominantly in the oil and gas and mining industry. Peter specialises in most facets of taxation law with particular emphasis in corporate and expatriate taxation. Peter’s expertise in Federal and State revenue law, regulations and policy is drawn from his significant contribution to a number of local and national committees in his capacity as State Councillor, National Councillor and as past President.
- Current at
28 August 2008