Published on 31 Oct 13
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation deals with the following practical issues that need to be considered by taxpayers and their advisers when considering the use of alternative dispute resolution (ADR):
- why is the ATO focused on ADR, and what is in it for taxpayers?
- how does ADR fit in to the existing audit, objection and review process?
- what does ADR mean and how does it work?
- how do taxpayers prepare for ADR to get the best outcome, and what are the downsides?
- examples of ADR in practice.
Current at 15 June 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Judy SULLIVAN.
Current at 14 September 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Terry MURPHY.