Published on 11 May 09
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- Commissioner's Statement of Principles
- changing the definition of income
- altering the income and capital entitlements of beneficiaries
- altering or deleting the perpetuity period or term of trust
- changing or nominating new beneficiaries.
Steve, from Merthyr Law, completed his Bachelor of Laws Degree at the Queensland Institute of Technology in 1986, a Masters of Laws from Sydney University in 1992, a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investments from the Securities Institute of Australia in 1996 and is an Associate of the Securities Institute. 2012 will mark Steve’s 30th year working in Brisbane’s legal service industry. Steve travels the eastern seaboard talking on asset protection and structures for family businesses. Merthyr Law has offices in Brisbane, Bundall & Lennox Head.
- Current at
01 June 2012