Published on 19 Nov 09
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- how is a trust deed amended?
- what is a resettlement at general law?
- what are the tax consequences of a resettlement?
- ATO Statement of Principles?
- word of warning for a taxpayer faced with a possible resettlement?
Rashelle is a barrister practising at Ground Floor Wentworth Chambers in Sydney. She maintains a diverse practice including tax appeals, administrative law, recovery proceedings and tax-related criminal proceedings. She is a Deputy President and Divisional Head of the Revenue Division of the NSW Administrative Decisions Tribunal on a part-time basis. She has appeared in a number of high-profile tax cases and has particular hands-on experience in the area of garnishees and forfeiture orders.
- Current at
28 April 2015