Published on 14 May 08
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- general trends in cross border financing and current ATO focus
- changing loan terms: a GVS perspective?
- round up on rulings, determinations and ATOIDs
- excluded equity interest
- equity override
- effectively non-contingent obligation & related schemes
- year end thin capitalisation issues
- brief update on TOFA 3 & 4.
David is a Partner with PricewaterhouseCoopers Current at 14 May 2004
Kenneth Wee CTA
Kenneth is an Assistant Commissioner in the ATO's Tax Counsel Network. Prior to joining the ATO, he spent over 14 years working in public practice where he provided tax advisory and compliance assistance to a diverse client base. Kenneth's experience encompasses advising on corporate and international tax, restructures, mergers and acquisitions, financing and capital management transactions. He has also worked extensively in the areas of tax audits/reviews, rulings, cooperative compliance, tax law policy and design advocacy, and managing tax controversies and disputes. Current at 22 April 2016
Further details about this event: