Published on 28 Aug 12
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation gives an update on the proposed rewrite to Australia’s transfer pricing rules and covers the following:
- How will the retrospective and prospective changes impact your company? Will your policies need to be reviewed?
- What will the proposed changes mean for your company?
- What will transfer pricing 'best practice' look like under the proposed new transfer pricing regime?
- How does your company manage its transfer pricing risk?
- What do you need to do to prepare for a transfer pricing risk review or audit?
- Will this change as a result of the rewrite?
- What are the increased disclosure requirements in completing the new International Dealings Schedule (IDS)?
This presentation works through a case study to illustrate the differences between the former Schedule 25A and the IDS and how the new IDS may
impact your company’s compliance obligations.
Damian is Global Transfer Pricing Services Director with KPMG.
Current at 19 March 2004
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Damian PRESHAW.
Further details about this event: