Application and interpretation of double tax treaties presentation
Published on 23 Nov 05
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
- discusses the 'building blocks' of DTAs and their application in Australian tax law
- specifically, it addresses:
- what is a DTA?
- principles of DTA interpretation
- in what circumstances do DTAs apply?
- how do DTAs interact with domestic law?
- what taxes are covered by DTAs?
- current DTA issues.
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Mathew CHAMBERLAIN.
Further details about this event: