Published on 22 Feb 07
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- superannuation and bankruptcy clawbacks - the current position
- Prentice v Cummins
- recent bankruptcy law changes - implications for structures and strategies
- the relative effectiveness of alternative structures for asset protection
- negative gearing and asset protection
- issues with revising structures, eg. FTE, rollovers
- the use and limits of superannuation in asset protection.
Current at 03 November 2010
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Greg CAHILL.