Published on 19 Feb 13
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- what, if any, are your exposures?
- what should be assessed to the estate?
- what is included to the beneficiaries?
- can you control a family trust after your death?
- what are the tax benefits of a testamentary trust?
- superannuation balances on death.
Neil is Senior Tax Partner with the New South
Wales partnership of HLB Mann Judd, an Australasian group of
chartered accounting firms. Neil’s practice involves advising on all
aspects of income tax, fringe benefits tax, and goods and services
tax law to a range of clients. He also provides specialist tax support
to a number of smaller accounting practices. He is a member of
The Tax Institute among other professional bodies and is a former
New South Wales State Chairman of The Tax Institute.
- Current at
16 October 2014