Published on 11 Apr 08
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- are you fulfilling your role as an approved auditor?
- you are likely to be one of the 900 auditors the ATO review this year?
- can you demonstrate your competency through your procedures?
- do your work papers stand up to scrutiny?
- learn what the ATO expects and be ready when they contact you!
Sharyn is Principal of Sharyn Long Chartered Accountants. She commenced her career in 1979 and held the position as Director of Superannuation Services at Andersen’s prior to commencing her practice in 1993. Sharyn has specialised in superannuation since 1985. She is a past elected member of the executive of the Association of Superannuation Funds in Australia and chaired the education and functions committee for a number of years. Sharyn Long Chartered Accountants is regarded as the premier firm in superannuation services in Western Australia and has recently been appointed tax advisors to the Government Employees Superannuation Fund in WA.
Current at 11 April 2008 Current at 29 April 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Sharyn LONG.