Published on 16 Apr 13
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- pre-lodgement compliance reviews, reportable tax positions and annual compliance arrangements – what does it all mean?
- ATO Risk differentiation of the small and medium enterprise market – potential implications for your business
- commencement of an ATO risk review or audit – early defence mechanisms
- shifts in ATO techniques and strategies – understanding the ATO’s perspectives
- Section 264 Notices – recent developments.