Published on 28 Oct 04
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following topics:
- tax risk in the context of current ATO audit activity
- ATO and cooperative compliance - benefits/risk
- increasing sophistication of ATO
- board and governance requirements
- Part IVA and access powers of ATO.
Stef has nearly thirty years years experience in advising corporate clients on taxation matters across all areas of tax. He specialises in tax reporting (both USGAAP and IFRS), and tax function performance. He supports engagement teams on the operational, risk management and reporting consequences of tax. Stef co-ordinates and leads the Melbourne tax practice support for all audit assurance projects including process and control reviews. He provides support to clients on strategic tax risk management and improving tax reporting processes.
- Current at
12 January 2017