Published on 14 May 08
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- are you fulfilling your role as an approved auditor?
- are you likely to be one of the 900 auditors the ATO will review this year?
- can you demonstrate your competency through your procedures?
- do your work papers stand up to scrutiny?
- learn what the ATO expects and be ready when they contact you!
- other compliance issues.
Belinda is a director of Super Sphere Pty. Ltd., a specialist SMSF company, where she is
responsible for providing audit, consulting and training services in relation to self managed super
funds. Belinda has spent over 14 years working in the industry and is currently a member of
the Australian Taxation Office Simplify and Streamline Superannuation Stakeholder Working
Group for SMSF Approved Auditors, and is a member of the Self-Managed Superannuation
Professionals Association of Australia (SPAA) Audit sub-committee. Belinda is co-author of the
book “Your Super, Your Choice”, which was published in July, 2005.
Current at 14 May 2008 Current at 18 June 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Belinda AISBETT.