Published on 14 May 08
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- are you fulfilling your role as an approved auditor?
- are you likely to be one of the 900 auditors the ATO will review this year?
- can you demonstrate your competency through your procedures?
- do your work papers stand up to scrutiny?
- learn what the ATO expects and be ready when they contact you!
- other compliance issues.
Belinda Aisbett is a Director of Super Sphere Pty Ltd, a specialist self-managed superannuation company, where she is responsible for providing audit, consulting and training services in relation to SMSFs. Belinda established Super Sphere in 2003 to specialise in SMSF auditing and audit-related services, and is responsible for auditing around 1,000 funds per year. This is in addition to providing an SMSF audit tool kit to other auditing professionals and undertaking numerous training engagements each year. Belinda is a member of the ICAA, and holds a Bachelor of Business (Accounting). Belinda is also a specialist member of SMSF Professionals' Association of Australia (SPAA), chairperson of their audit discussion group, and a member of the SPAA education committee. Current at 10 December 2015
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Belinda AISBETT.
Further details about this event: