Published on 16 May 03
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following topics:
- the relevance of separation of ownership and control to adviser relationships
- the perspectives of client and adviser
- why a client expects what they do
- what advisers should do, but often don't
- what makes a good adviser
- what clients hate
- how not to 'mutilate' your clients
- how to attract clients away from existing advisers
- common mistakes adviser make in attracting and retaining clients.
Keith joined PricewaterhouseCoopers in May 2003 to lead its Property Industry practice in Queensland. Keith has significant industry experience at all levels of the industry and speaks the same language as the developers and funds managers, owing to his operational experience from 12 years as Head of Tax at Westfield in Sydney. Keith has been involved with the peak industry bodies for the Property industry for over 15 years and has over 21 years experience in taxation - he is qualified as both a lawyer and chartered accountant.
- Current at
05 November 2010