Published on 16 May 03
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following topics:
- the relevance of separation of ownership and control to adviser relationships
- the perspectives of client and adviser
- why a client expects what they do
- what advisers should do, but often don't
- what makes a good adviser
- what clients hate
- how not to 'mutilate' your clients
- how to attract clients away from existing advisers
- common mistakes adviser make in attracting and retaining clients.
Current at 15 July 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Keith BURCHILL.