Published on 16 May 03
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following topics:
- basic structure for maximum CGT and income tax efficacy
- structuring to negatively gear
- advantages and disadvantages of a discretionary trust to access the CGT concessions
- using a company owned by a discretionary trust or trusts
- using a partnership of discretionary trusts
- small business concessions case study.
Gil Levy gave this presentation at the Tasmanian State Convention 2003 in Orford on 17 October 2003.
Current at 04 January 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Gil LEVY.