Published on 09 Jun 04
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Issues covered in this presentation include:
- 15 year exemption
- CGT exempt amounts
- what happens to super on death?
- death benefit ETPs and RBLs
- death during accumulation phase/during pension phase
- who are dependants?
- the use of binding death benefit nominations
- payments to deceased estates.
Kerri Reynolds, CTA, has over 20 years of tax and SMSF experience gained with her work for KPMG in Australia. Kerri has a broad range of in-depth experience, including both compliance and strategy for SMSFs, tax advisory and business consulting services to SMEs, and advisory services to family businesses. Kerri enjoys working with families to plan for the future, in particular working with current business owners to run successful businesses, plan for retirement and plan for successful transition to the next generation.
- Current at
22 January 2018