Published on 08 May 08
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- how do you arrive at a multiplier?
- what do you define as profit for the purpose of the multiplier?
- what is the most commonly used methodology?
- can you rely on rule of thumb methods?
- what if particular industries have their own peculiarities in business valuation?
- what attention do you pay to ‘market value'?
Tony is Managing Director of Business Connection International, Australia’s franchised Business Broking Network, based in Crows Nest, Sydney. He graduated in Arts and Law from Sydney University in 1976 and since then has run his own business. Tony has personally sold or supervised the sale of over 1000 businesses. With his vast experience in the industry, Tony has lectured to and held seminars for small business people in all industries
- Current at
30 August 2017