Published on 16 May 08
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- valuing small businesses
- valuation impact of the current interest rate climate
- pre-tax or post tax?
- rules of thumb and their acronym
- are the courts' views changing?
- implications of single experts regime
- valuation issues in tax and duty disputes.
Wayne is an internationally distinguished
practitioner with over 40 years valuation experience in takeovers
and mergers, litigation including loss assessment, tax, stamp duty
and other regulatory purposes. Wayne is the author of two leading
valuation texts and over 100 published technical papers in various
leading industry journals.
- Current at
30 August 2017