Published on 19 Jul 05
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Issues covered in this presentation include:
- what is my rental property deduction?
- capital works / allowances distinction
- getting through Division 43
- strata title issues and substantiation
- appropriate property holding structures.
Tristan analyses current tax issues and develops national strategies and intellectual property for Crowe Horwath. This helps the firm’s experts to manage risk, understand emerging issues and develop client solutions. He acts as media liaison on tax matters and lobbies Treasury on contentious issues. Tristan has worked for the ATO, as a tax writer for a leading legal publisher, and at both big four and mid-tier level within the chartered accounting profession. From 2006 to 2010, Tristan worked as a National Tax Training Specialist with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia.
- Current at
12 April 2017