Published on 14 Nov 03
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
- examines profit repatriation strategies - dividends, salary packaging, super etc.
- identifies business expansion costs - deductibility
- considers asset protection and contingency plans for owners - profit repatriation, super, key-man cover
- considers the impact of new equity participants - share issues and transfers, employee shares
- reviews loan repayments - impact under debt / equity rules from 1 July 2004
- reviews new loans, payments and debt forgiveness - Division 7A watch outs.
Theofanis Sakell CTA
Theo Sakell is a Partner with Pitcher Partners, is a member of the Treasury's Tax Treaties Advisory Panel and assists CPA Australia on consultations with the Treasury on international tax matters. His focus is on international taxation and he has 18 years experience servicing medium to large sized privately owned businesses and small listed public companies across a broad range of industries. Current at 04 August 2008
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Theo SAKELL.
Further details about this event: