Published on 19 Mar 08
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this presentation include:
- application of subdivision 118-B
- the "adjacent land" exemption
- implications of changing main residence
- how a main residence can be used for income producing purposes
- the impact of temporary absences, marriage breakdown and death
- land tax issues.
David is a Senior Manager with Grant Thornton in its Taxation Services Group, and has over 10 years experience advising clients on a wide range of taxation matters, including income tax and capital gains tax issues. David has worked with many clients in managing the taxation issues associated with property transactions, and has presented previously for the Taxation Institute.
Current at 3 December 2007 Current at 17 December 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by David HAWKES.