Published on 23 Oct 14
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- why SME wealth extraction is unique
- dividend access shares – a collective shiver
- what else is on the SME horizon?
- four SME case studies – opportunity and risk
- dividends as an SME risk
- pre-CGT and inbound wealth extraction strategies
- if dividend access is a problem – what are the alternatives?
Jol is a Tax Partner of HLB Mann Judd (NSW) where he specialises in helping corporate and SME clients and their advisors. Jol has significant experience in SME restructuring, practically assisting small businesses to manage their tax risk and opportunity, and realise their highest value at sale. Jol is a regular presenter for The Tax Institute's Morning Tax Club and NSW Tax Forum.
- Current at
30 August 2017