Published on 23 Oct 08
This presentation covers:
- drafting techniques for testamentary charitable trusts and gifts to charities
- impact of family provision applications and other claims against the estate on gifts to charities
- outline of options for structuring charitable trusts outside of wills
- discussion on the growth of philanthropic trusts and key issues
- tax treatment of charitable trusts.
Heather is a Special Counsel and leads McCullough Robertson’s specialist Nonprofit practice which routinely deals with
the structuring of charitable and philanthropic entities.
- Current at
03 May 2012