Published on 12 Mar 14
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- what is testamentary capacity?
- power of attorney - capacity and voluntariness
- knowledge and approval
- wills - what are a solicitor's obligations to test capacity
- client has clear testamentary capacity
- client has uncertain testamentary capacity
- client is unable to give coherent instructions
- powers of attorney - what are a solicitor's obligations to test capacity
- instruction taking
- medical reports
- superannuation - death benefit nomination.
Current at 26 March 2014
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Carolyn Sparke.