Published on 27 May 08
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- tax implications of residency
- CGT implications for temporary residents
- CGT implications on commencing residency
- CGT implications of leaving Australia permanently
- superannuation and departing temporary residents
- bringing superannuation to Australia.
Victoria Frith CTA
Victoria is a Client Manager with Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Current at 27 May 2008
Megan Field CTA
Megan Field is a Tax Partner at Deloitte in Adelaide with over 20 years’ experience in providing business and taxation advice to Australian subsidiaries of multinationals, listed Australian corporations as well as family-owned organisations. Megan has significant experience in advising on fringe benefits tax issues for all types of organisations and their employees and also high net worth individuals. Her experience includes advising on tax-effective remuneration structuring, expatriate policies, preparation of FBT policy manuals and FBT private rulings. Current at 27 August 2014
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Megan FIELD.
Further details about this event: