Published on 29 Jul 10
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- the premise: Review in a tribunal vs a court
- distinction between a fact, choice and satisfaction
- the review of a determination of fact
- the review of a discretion involving a choice
- review of a decision involving satisfaction/opinion
- factors that may exclude the avon downs principle
- the nature of the review hearing
- the review of a discretion by a tribunal
- the review of a discretion by a court.
Current at 15 February 2012
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Harry LAKIS.