Published on 16 May 03
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following topics:
- can your group consolidate?
- the benefits of consolidation for a SME group
- how to reduce the costs of consolidation for SME groups
- the consolidation process - how to minimise the pain
- issues to be aware of in making the decision to consolidate
- changes to the group post consolidation - don't get caught out!
Annamaria is a Senior Tax Writer with ATP. She has 20 years experience in tax, spanning publishing, the ATO, commerce and the tax profession. Annamaria has been involved in formal liaison with the ATO and Treasury on a number of Committees including the Consolidation Joint Design Team. She has recently published a textbook on 'Consolidations - The Adviser's Guide' and has addressed a number of forums on consolidations. Current at 18 May 2004
The Tax Institute is a Recognised Tax Agent Association (RTAA) under the Tax Agent Services Regulations 2009.
All materials provided on this site are protected by copyright and are owned by or licensed to TTI.
Except as expressly permitted by TTI or the copyright owner, any person or company who uses this site must not use, reproduce, redistribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise transfer, or commercially exploit, the materials or any information, software or other content, in whole or in part, which is available through this site.