Published on 20 Oct 10
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- the need for change
- outline of the RTFI and residual asset provisions
- retirement village resident contracts and DMF rights
- property development agreements
- service agreements
- long term construction contracts
- property leases
- off the plan contract sales
- practical considerations.
Joe Galea is a tax Partner at Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu with over 15 years of corporate tax experience advising clients across a range of industries, with a particular focus on property related entities. Joe has provided a range of income tax advice to property related entities, including tax consolidation, syndications and the structuring of acquisitions and disposals.
Current at 10 April 2006