Published on 20 Oct 10
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- the need for change
- outline of the RTFI and residual asset provisions
- retirement village resident contracts and DMF rights
- property development agreements
- service agreements
- long term construction contracts
- property leases
- off the plan contract sales
- practical considerations.
Current at 09 November 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Max PERSSON.
Joe Galea is a tax Partner at Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu with over 15 years of corporate tax experience advising clients across a range of industries, with a particular focus on property related entities. Joe has provided a range of income tax advice to property related entities, including tax consolidation, syndications and the structuring of acquisitions and disposals.
Current at 10 April 2006 Current at 13 October 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Joe GALEA.