Published on 28 Jun 04
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers the following:
- Assistant Treasurer announcements
- amendments before Parliament
- timetable for future amendments
Tax rulings and determinations
- issues to be addressed by the Commissioner of Taxation
- timetable for tax rulings and determinations
- issues addressed by the National Tax Liaison Group
Matthew Hayes CTA
Matt has been a KPMG Tax Partner in the Australian firm for 23 years. Matt's current role in KPMG's Australian Taxation Centre includes consultation with Government, Treasury and Taxation Authorities on legislative and administrative matters. Matt has been the income tax partner on Australian and international corporate clients and was seconded to a major publicly listed company, acting as their in-house tax counsel for 2 years.
Current at 18 May 2010
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Matt HAYES.
Further details about this event: