Published on 01 May 09
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- surprising outcomes in a volatile market
- significance of accounting decisions
- accounting issues flowing from consolidations
- managing accounting outcomes
- deferred tax - things to know now and IAS 12 changes.
Kristin is an Assurance Partner in the PricewaterhouseCoopers Sydney practice. She is the signing audit partner
and client lead partner on a number of PricewaterhouseCoopers’ clients. Kristin has advised a significant number of Australian
corporates on their implementation and application of International Financial Reporting Standards, including accounting for tax.
Kristin specialises in accounting for M&A transactions and has advised on the accounting consequences, including tax effect
accounting and tax consolidation accounting consequences, of M&A structuring for a range of clients in the corporate and
private equity sectors.
Current at 9 February 2009 Current at 14 May 2009